- Personality Development, Basic English and Communication Skills and Cruise Familiarization (Duration: 1 Month)
- Cruise Culinary Training (Duration: 6 Months)
- Work Experience Program Duration – Industrial training (Duration: 6 Months).
Requirements: Male or Female candidates
- Qualifications: 10thpass & above
- Age: 16 years to 27 Years
- Basic English Skills & Positive Attitude
On successful completion of the program, students will be awarded with dual certification:
- Culinary Certificate issued basis affiliation to Tourism & Hospitality Sector Skill Council (THSC).
- Cruise Chef Certification – Officially recognised by the Maritime Administrator of the Marshall Islands according to the Maritime Labour Convention for training and examination of ship’s c