This course covers various dimensions and importance of effective personality. It helps understand personality traits and formation and vital contribution in the world of business. Also the course makes the students aware about the various dynamics of personality development.
The course aims to cause a basic awareness about the significance of soft skills in professional and inter-personal communications and facilitate an all-round development of personality. Hard or technical skills help securing a basic position in one’s life and career.
But only soft skills can ensure a person retain it, climb further, reach a pinnacle, achieve excellence, and derive fulfilment and supreme joy. Soft skills comprise pleasant and appealing personality traits as self-confidence, positive attitude, emotional intelligence, social grace, flexibility, friendliness and effective communication skills.
This course has the following modules:
- Developing Interpersonal Skills and Relations
- Types of Attitude and Challenges
- Team Building and Grouping Dynamics
- Stress Management
- Conflict Management and Resolution
- Performance Assessment and Appraisal
- Time Management
- Goal Setting
- Creative thinking
- Risk taking
- Management with Emotional Intelligence
- Logical and abstract communicative reasoning
- Decision Making
- Business Communications in Professional Organizations